Wearing headphones can improve your technique when using a microphone. Wearing headphones while speaking allows you to hear yourself the way your audience will. This will allow for better management of the speaker's tone and use of language. This can improve the sound quality of your content as you can adjust yourself in real-time. Doing this can also reduce the amount of time spent editing recorded content as you will be able to pick up small noises (like fans and buzzing) before you finish recording.
This is also true for any podcast guest. Many guests will not have much experience with microphones. Having headphones will allow them to hear if they are not speaking close enough to the microphone or vice versa.
Watch the video below to learn more...
More clips from Good Morning Marketers episode #1
- What is Good Morning Marketers?
- Is the Shure MV7 Worth It?
- Why We SWITCHED From WordPress to Ghost
- Alex Hormozi BLOWING up on YouTube
- NELK Boys and DONALD TRUMP on the Full Send Podcast
- Getting BIG Name Guests On Your Podcast
- Ryan Reynolds Trolling KIDS On YouTube
- Brands SPENDING On Creator Marketing
- Ad Fraud is a $13.8 BILLION Industry in the US
- What It REALLY Takes to Become A Digital Marketer
How to Find the Best Deals on AppSumo
May 24, 2023
The Future of Facebook According to Mark Zuckerberg
May 11, 2023
Trending Social Media Apps in the App Stores
May 09, 2023