Once a big enough audience is built for your platform getting guests on your show will be a piece of cake, the first couple is where the challenge is. Having the right guests starring in an episode of a show can make or break the growth of the channel. Having a big-name guest on a podcast can be a great way to boost viewership. How to get them on your show is another thing.
Asking first the people in your friend circle is a great way to gain the initial viewers that will incline other guests to more easily accept your invitation. People love supporting ambitious people, especially when approached with the right attitude and often just asking politely is enough. Other podcast hosts can make great guests for a podcast as they will have gone through similar experiences as the host.
Watch the video below to learn more.
More clips from Good Morning Marketers episode #1
- What is Good Morning Marketers?
- Why Do Podcasters Wear Headphones?
- Is the Shure MV7 Worth It?
- Why We SWITCHED From WordPress to Ghost
- Alex Hormozi BLOWING up on YouTube
- NELK Boys and DONALD TRUMP on the Full Send Podcast
- Ryan Reynolds Trolling KIDS On YouTube
- Brands SPENDING On Creator Marketing
- Ad Fraud is a $13.8 BILLION Industry in the US
- What It REALLY Takes to Become A Digital Marketer
How to Find the Best Deals on AppSumo
May 24, 2023
The Future of Facebook According to Mark Zuckerberg
May 11, 2023
Trending Social Media Apps in the App Stores
May 09, 2023