Matt Astifan and Andrew Murdoch created a weekly news show for creators, publishers, and marketers to stay on top of what's happening in the industry. New episodes of Good Morning Marketers are uploaded every Monday at 9 am.
Matt Astifan specializes in marketing automation. Matt founded Web Friendly® in 2009 a Media Company publishing content for the digital marketing industry. As well, his social enterprise Internet Masterminds produces in-person events in cities around the globe.
Founder, and CEO of YTERA and former Coast Guardsman, Andrew Murdoch, is an Experienced YouTube Marketing and Strategy expert with a demonstrated history and a passion for exponential technologies. He is skilled in Operations Management, Advertising, Sales, and Marketing Strategy.
Watch the video below for the full introduction ⬇
More clips from Good Morning Marketers episode #1
- Why Do Podcasters Wear Headphones?
- Is the Shure MV7 Worth It?
- Why We SWITCHED From WordPress to Ghost
- Alex Hormozi BLOWING up on YouTube
- NELK Boys and DONALD TRUMP on the Full Send Podcast
- Getting BIG Name Guests On Your Podcast
- Ryan Reynolds Trolling KIDS On YouTube
- Brands SPENDING On Creator Marketing
- Ad Fraud is a $13.8 BILLION Industry in the US
- What It REALLY Takes to Become A Digital Marketer
How to Find the Best Deals on AppSumo
May 24, 2023
The Future of Facebook According to Mark Zuckerberg
May 11, 2023
Trending Social Media Apps in the App Stores
May 09, 2023