User-created content has become a trend as more and more businesses are investing in creator-made content for their advertising. Brand spending on creator marketing is up 66% since last year. This is because traditional marketing methods are not as effective as they once were. The creator economy has grown into a "social media force" that has changed the way brands and businesses market themselves.
Consumer habits are changing and companies like Facebook and Instagram have had to re-evaluate their models since the release of TikTok. With a larger emphasis on engaging creator-made content which is more acknowledged and cost-effective, it's no wonder brands are investing so much money.
Watch the video below to learn more...
More clips from Good Morning Marketers episode #1
- What is Good Morning Marketers?
- Why Do Podcasters Wear Headphones?
- Is the Shure MV7 Worth It?
- Why We SWITCHED From WordPress to Ghost
- Alex Hormozi BLOWING up on YouTube
- NELK Boys and DONALD TRUMP on the Full Send Podcast
- Getting BIG Name Guests On Your Podcast
- Ryan Reynolds Trolling KIDS On YouTube
- Ad Fraud is a $13.8 BILLION Industry in the US
- What It REALLY Takes to Become A Digital Marketer
How to Find the Best Deals on AppSumo
May 24, 2023
The Future of Facebook According to Mark Zuckerberg
May 11, 2023
Trending Social Media Apps in the App Stores
May 09, 2023