In this episode, we continue talking about the creator funding from YouTube and how LinkedIn is investing $25 million to attract business creators. We also talk about the business models of Twitter and Facebook and how Facebook might benefit from using a premium model like YouTube. Our last story focuses on OnlyFans which is trying to shift its brand image away from sexually explicit content to a company that welcomes all types of content creators and its starting off by offering creators $100,000 in funding.
More clips from Good Morning Marketers Episode 6
- Is YouTube’s $300,000 Grant For Podcasters A LIE?
- TikTok Creator Fund Update: $1B+ Over 3 Years 🤯
- LinkedIn Invests $25 Million to Attract Business Creators
- Meta’s $1 Billion Creator Fund Is Confusing
- Twitter Blue Subscription Cool Enough for Facebook to Copy?
- OnlyFans Creative Fund Offers Creators $100,000
How Small YouTube Channels Make Money in 2023
Nov 06, 2022
Examples of Growth Hacking Strategies for Startups
Nov 05, 2022
Truebill $1.275B Acquisition by Rocket - What We Can Learn
Nov 03, 2022