In this episode, we talk about online courses. YouTube personality Airrack, known for gaining one million subscribers in a year, raised three million dollars for his online course, Creator Now. Also, ThriveCart, a popular shopping cart software for entrepreneurs, creators and business owners, is also now selling online courses. The software is easy to use and sold as a lifetime deal meaning you only pay once so there are no monthly fees.
More clips from Good Morning Marketers episode 2
- YouTuber Raises $3 MILLION For Online Course 😱
- ThriveCart Launches Learn+ for Course Creator
- LeadCart SHUTS DOWN People Are Pissed!
- Startup Gets Acquired for $25M Months After Lifetime Deal
- Why Startups Offer Lifetime Deals (Should You Buy Them?)
- Can You REALLY Trust TrustPilot?
Watch the full episode
How to Find the Best Deals on AppSumo
May 24, 2023
The Future of Facebook According to Mark Zuckerberg
May 11, 2023
Trending Social Media Apps in the App Stores
May 09, 2023